New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- When hovering over a shortened document title in the Collaboration Portal, the full document name now appears as a tool tip.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- The Visio import is now available for all licenses.
- When creating BPMN IT system elements, the Editor now positions labels better, so they don’t overlap the connecting association.
- The German version of the process characteristics report contains typos.
- The Signavio BPMN 2.0 XML export contains invalid XML characters if character sequences that are not supported by the XML specification are inserted in diagram labels or attributes.
- In the Explorer and Editor, French text isn’t fully visible in several tool tips.
- Custom attribute names with special characters aren’t displayed correctly in some places of the Explorer, Editor and Collaboration Portal.
- The language of the workspace activation notification email is determined by the users’ country and not by their language.
- Visio BPMN diagrams can’t be imported if a connector is connected to itself.
- Importing an invalid Excel file into the dictionary doesn’t trigger the display of an error message in Internet Explorer 11.
- The buttons to edit, move and remove items from a custom list attribute are off by one line.
- Deleting an element’s description in Internet Explorer 11 leaves an empty line as the attribute value.
- The property panel of the Editor doesn’t display referenced multi-language dictionary entries correctly and triggers an incorrect “conflict” warning in some cases.
- In QuickModel, the system displays a link button to the graphical editor to users without a full modeling license. Clicking this button reloads the QuickModel editor.
- Changing the currency setting for the workspace has no effect.
- When saving a model using the Microsoft Edge browser, arrowheads disappear from all connectors.
- Dropdown attributes of dictionary items are rendered incorrectly in process documentation reports.
- Checking modeling conventions takes a very long time when saving a model in the Editor.
- When using an unsupported browser, the corresponding error page isn’t displayed correctly.
- When using a SAML Single-Sign-On and inviting someone to the Collaboration Portal, the invitation mail contains an incorrect link.
- If a dictionary entry doesn’t have a title in the default language, the search function of the Explorer doesn’t fall back to the secondary language.