Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 8.2.0 (SaaS)
septembre 14th 2014
New & Improved Features
- In BPMN 2.0 Choreography diagrams participant elements of the diagram are shown wrong in PNG and the PDF representation in certain cases.
- If the number of executions per year is defined in a BPMN 2.0 Process diagram, the frequency is not shown in the simulation but is used for the calculation.
- The specification of a workload of a resource in the simulation results is based on the assumption that the resource is available 24/7, even though a working schedule has been defined.
- The simulation of vertical oriented diagrams does not work.
- The Microsoft Excel report of simulation results does not contain the total runtime of tasks.
- When opening the diagram comparison via the activity feed, the revision is compared with itself and not with the previous revision.
- In certain cases older entries to newer diagram revisions are missing.
- In certain cases dictionary entries are not linked to diagrams when using the Quickmodel-licence.
- When changing a name of a custom attribute and showing this attribute in the list view of the explorer, the name of the table does not change.
- BPMN 2.0 XML Export: If a diagram contains embedded sub-processes, it may occur that duplicate IDs are showing up in the XML.
- If you define a subset for a value chain and the grouping for this subset is activated, an error occurs when opening the editor view or during the editing.
- The input field of the email address resetting your password does not accept certain but valid special characters.
- After the upload of a document the statement for the still available storage does not get updated.