Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 7.5.1 (SaaS)
décembre 1st 2013
New & Improved Features
- There are particular instances where symbols and marks are not shown at the correct position in translated diagrams.
- In certain cases an error occurs when creating a process documentation, if the process was selected via the content filter criteria.
- BPMN 2.0 Import/Export: vertical adjusted pools and lanes will be imported as horizontal pools and lanes.
- In certain cases a picture is shown too small in the header of the process documentation.
- In some cases the format of the header in description texts are missing, if they are included in the process documentation.
- In certain cases adding a dictionary entry in the modeling view is not possible.
- When entering a name for a pool or lane, dictionary entries of custom dictionary categories are not suggested.