Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 7.5.1 (SaaS)
December 1st 2013
New & Improved Features
- Insert Pictures into the description: Uploaded pictures can now be inserted into the description text. The pictures will be shown in the Collaboration Portal and the Process Documentation.
- Multiple attribute visualization layers can now be displayed at the same time.
- The new Print function (PDF Export) is now also available in the editor. The current diagram can be exported as a PDF with the standard configuration.
- BPMN 2.0 XML Export/ Import: The positioning information and formats of connectors will now be imported and exported as specified. The serialization of data objects and text annotations are also adjusted to the XML schema.
- The modeling of UML class is now more user-friendly.
- Simulation: Resources, which are not participating in executing activities but are for example just informed, will no longer be considered.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 is now fully supported.
- There are particular instances where symbols and marks are not shown at the correct position in translated diagrams.
- In certain cases an error occurs when creating a process documentation, if the process was selected via the content filter criteria.
- BPMN 2.0 Import/Export: vertical adjusted pools and lanes will be imported as horizontal pools and lanes.
- In certain cases a picture is shown too small in the header of the process documentation.
- In some cases the format of the header in description texts are missing, if they are included in the process documentation.
- In certain cases adding a dictionary entry in the modeling view is not possible.
- When entering a name for a pool or lane, dictionary entries of custom dictionary categories are not suggested.