- When using French as your profile language, times are displayed in a wrong format.
- When using the modeling convention check to search for edge overlays, edge crossings will be recognized as edge overlays, too.
- In some cases, using the zoom function in the simulation component leads to graphical errors.
- Several graphical and usability bugs have been fixed in the QuickModel component.
- When changing table elements of process documentation templates to lists and backward in a multilingual work space, the column titles of the table disappear.
- Using the compensation intermediate event might in some cases lead to false warnings in the Signavio Best Practices check.
- In some cases it is not possible to simulate a valid BPMN process diagram with multiple start events.