- Custom dictionary categories: Until now, you could define a dictionary entry in one of five predefined categories. Now administrators can define own additional categories and subcategories. For example, you can subdivide the predefined category « Organizational Units » into « Locations » and « Roles ». Categories that are not used can be hidden.
- Grouping of modeling elements in custom subsets: You can now decide whether own subsets of modeling elements are sorted by grouped by their type or not. Previously, the elements of a subset have been grouped in case the amount of elements in the subset has been higher than 15.
- When checking the Signavio Best Practice guidelines in the process editor, errors, warnings and hints link now directly to a detailed description of the respective guideline on .
- Attribute visualization layers and risks and controls in the Collaboration Portal: In the same way modeling users can visualize attributes (Ultimate edition only) and risks and controls with different-colored icons, this feature is now also available in the Collaboration Portal.
- It is now possible to label a BPMN lane, even if the subordinate pool does not contain any other lane.
- The Signavio archive (SGX) export/import feature offers now the transfer of definitions of custom attributes, subsets and custom dictionary categories.
- The representation of table attributes in the Collaboration Portal has been improved.
- The modeling convention « Consistent naming of subprocesses » executes the comparison now based on remapped labels, so separators don’t cause a falsely positive result, for example.
- When exporting several diagrams as a PDF using the PDF (single diagram) export function, these diagrams appear in the PDF in alphanumerical order.
- In the editing view, diagrams that are linked to the current diagram are listed, so navigating between these diagrams is now more convenient.
- When using French as your profile language, times are displayed in a wrong format.
- When using the modeling convention check to search for edge overlays, edge crossings will be recognized as edge overlays, too.
- In some cases, using the zoom function in the simulation component leads to graphical errors.
- Several graphical and usability bugs have been fixed in the QuickModel component.
- When changing table elements of process documentation templates to lists and backward in a multilingual work space, the column titles of the table disappear.
- Using the compensation intermediate event might in some cases lead to false warnings in the Signavio Best Practices check.
- In some cases it is not possible to simulate a valid BPMN process diagram with multiple start events.