SAP Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 15.7.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We’ve added a new shape called ‘ ’ to the ‘Live Insights’ shapes, which displays the mood of a persona depending on the linked process data.
- In the editor toolbar, we’ve updated the ‘ ’ icon in the editor toolbar.
- For the ‘ ’, we’ve updated the instructions to create a table of contents.
- Synchronizing users, who have multiple licenses between SAP Signavio Process Manager and SAP Signavio Process Governance, would only assign the users from the first license pool with a SAP Signavio Process Governance license. We’ve fixed this. Read more about licenses in this .
- Importing an Excel file that updates dictionary entries which contain unmapped description fields, removes the description attribute of the updated entries. We’ve fixed this. Read more about importing dictionary entries in this .
- When exporting a simulation report to an Excel output, the duration cells and language would have incorrect formats. We’ve fixed this. Read more about simulation reports in this .
- Copying a notation subset which contains elements from both the ‘Basic Shapes’ and ‘Live Insights’ sets, wouldn't copy the ‘Live Insights’ elements. We’ve fixed this. Read more about notation subsets in this .
- When running a Process Model Metric Report on advanced search criteria and exporting the results to Excel, not all objects were included in the Excel report. We’ve fixed this. Read more about the Process Model Metric Report in this .
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.