New / Improved Functions
- We’ve improved the Live Insights feature as follows:
- We've renamed the shape repository Operational Insights to Live Insights.
- We’ve added three new shapes:
- Progress bar
- Ring chart
- User synchronization between SAP Signavio Process Manager and SAP Signavio Process Governance for approval workflows would only complete successfully when running the synchronization twice. We’ve fixed this. You can find out more about the notification and activity feed in this section.
- Events in the notification and activity feed of folders or diagrams were displayed in the wrong order. We've fixed this. You can find out more about the notification and activity feed in this section.
- The parallel gateway is now included in the ‘Process characteristics’ report. You can read how to create this report in this section.
- Value shapes wouldn't display in SAP Signavio Collaboration Hub. This happened when no unit was configured in the linked widget. We've fixed this. Read more about Live Insights in this section.
- Hyphenation didn't work for tasks with long names when the editor was used in English or German. We’ve fixed this. You can find out more about modeling in the editor in this section.
- When updating dictionary items with the Excel import function, attributes with empty values in the XLS weren’t considered and therefore not updated. We’ve fixed this. Read more on the Excel import of dictionary items in this section.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.