Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 15.3.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We’ve increased the performance of the BPMN simulation for multiple-case scenarios. Now the simulation takes less time to run, and more complex models can be simulated. Read more on BPMN simulation in .
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the modelling conventions check to fail when single diagram attributes had no value. Read more on working with modeling conventions in .
- For some workspaces, the result of a BPMN simulation couldn’t be exported. We’ve fixed this. Read more on the export of BPMN simulation results in .
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the creation of the risk management report to fail when single risk and control attributes had no value. Read more on the creation of risk management reports in .
- In the editor, modeling users could link data objects to message flows which the BPMN standard doesn’t allow. Linking data objects to message flows is no longer possible. Read how to add and connect elements in .
- Sometimes, an empty RACI matrix was exported when an activity had no name. We’ve fixed this. Read how to export a RACI matrix in .
- ADONIS imports failed for diagrams containing blank intermediate events. We’ve fixed this. Read more on the diagram import in .
- DMN diagrams with multi-instance decisions exported as XML were incomplete and couldn’t be imported into rules execution engines. We've fixed this. Read more on the XML export of DMN diagrams in .
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.