Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 13.1.0 (SaaS)
juin 17th 2019
New / Improved Functions
- Users with the Enterprise Plus license can now translate user-created content to individual languages. You can export all user-created content to the translation exchange format (PO files). After the files are translated, you can import them back into Process Manager.
- When you use Internet Explorer 11 on the operating system Windows Enterprise, you can now link a dictionary item in the Editor without the browser stopping to work.
- BPMN imports with sub-processes in diagrams sometimes failed, we fixed this.
- We fixed problems with exporting a BPMN 2.0 XML files of a model with subprocesses where one of the models linked to an uploaded file.
- We fixed the overlays for Risks and Controls diagrams in PDF exports.
- When exporting multiple models as PDFs, the models are exported in the correct order even if the models’ names start with an enumeration such as 1.1, 1.1.2.
- You can now merge two or more dictionary items in a multi-language workspace even if their titles are empty.
- We improved the “copy and move” dialog for diagrams and we fixed the German translations in the dialog for inviting new users.
- You can now use special characters in the folder descriptions of the Explorer’s table view.