New / Improved Functions
- Dictionary items are now listed in the “Recent updates” of the Collaboration Hub as well as diagrams and files. If automatic publishing mode is enabled, the Dictionary items are shown in the list when they were last updated. In manual publishing mode, the Dictionary items are shown at the time they were manually published.
- When modelling Archimate 3.0 diagrams, “Notes” can again be connected to any other shape.
- You can again define a custom Dictionary category attribute of the type “date” with the format “M.Y.“.
- PDF exports display the correct name of the last author instead of the current user name.
- If an administrator enables the option « Enforce matching Dictionary item types » and disables all default Dictionary categories, matching custom Dictionary categories are preselected.
- It is now possible again to click on the corresponding context menu element to add an “IT System” element to an “Event Subprocess”.
- The sorting of the “in Folder” column of the “list view” in a smart folder now works alphabetically again.
- Modelers without Dictionary rights now can see manually published Dictionary items which are used in models.
- You can now export a PDF that contains characters from different character sets.
- When importing .SGX models with Dictionary items, the language mapping is now reliable.
- The sharing function in Collaboration Hub now works as expected for users with a Collaboration Hub license.
- Custom graphics are shown correctly in the diagram preview in the Explorer and Collaboration Hub even if they are placed in a container sch as a pool, lane, or group with a background color.