New / Improved Functions
- Workspace administrators can choose to disable the “My documents” folder for every user in the workspace. This prevents documents from being inaccessible. It also fosters collaboration by restricting drafts to “Shared documents”. You find the configuration option under “Setup > Edit general configuration”.
- You can register as a user even if you were invited to multiple workspaces.
- As a certificate authenticated user you can now see the timeline of “Recent updates” in Collaboration Hub.
- Adding IP addresses to the IP address filter in “Setup > Edit security configuration” now works as expected.
- If you define a default format without a gradient for Value Chain diagrams (Setup > define notations/attributes), the defined colors are now applied correctly.
- Special characters you enter in texts for Dictionary entries are now displayed correctly.
- The “Last modified” date in PDF exports is now reliable.