Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 12.2.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- Links in the email subscriptions for Collaboration Hub users now point to the Hub instead of pointing to the Explorer or the Dictionary.
- Single sign-on enforcement has been adjusted: Users having an API license can now authenticate via username/password instead of single sign-on.
- We also now support multiple certificates for signing SAML responses. This will help facilitate the transition phase for certificate changes.
- The tooltip for hidden search results in the Editor`s Shape Repository displayed an incomplete hint text.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sharepoint Online users to sometimes be logged out without any reason.
- Opening the risk and control menu in the Editor would trigger the creation of a new revision.
- Under certain circumstances the Governance Report would not consider users that accessed Collaboration Hub using SAML 2.0 authentication protocol.
- Deleted custom graphics were visible in the Editor`s main attribute entry “image”.
- The dialog “Diagram types”, which pops up via the attribute editor for process handbooks, would not load.
- We have fixed a performance issue that occurred regarding rights management with groups.
- The pop-up window with detailed information for a shape in Collaboration Hub was sometimes not visible.
- Improved performance for the DMN simulation.
- In the dialog for configuring risk and control property values, you couldn’t edit controls of a given risk.
- Customer journey maps were not displayed in Collaboration Hub in some instances.
- For customer journey maps it was possible to choose diagrams of disabled notations in « Establish link » link dialogs.
- Process model links of a collapsed subprocess were not sorted correctly in the result list when choosing « Use existing diagram ».
- In Collaboration Hub you could not deactivate overlays for the shapes of a diagram.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 12.2.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 12.2.0, which includes the following features and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- Goals and thresholds can now be visualized in investigations.
- The Time Series, Bar Chart & Histogram widgets can now have a line as well as 2 or 3 region indicators added via the widget option menu
- The Value widget received two new threshold display modes: “Two regions” for differentiating good and bad, and “Three regions”, which displays the configured value next to a bullet chart.
- We introduced our public API, which allows customers to push their data to Process Intelligence at intervals they set.