We have updated our logo and the colors for all SAP Signavio products to ensure a consistent user experience across SAP software solutions.
New / Improved Functions
- For comments on journey models, you are now notified.
You are also notified when you are mentioned in a comment. For details, see the user guide.
- We have added a Revision Switcher function:
- You can now view every revision of a journey model directly in SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub.
- It is possible to publish and restore past revisions.
- You can easily share a past revision by sharing the URL of the page.
- To make it easier to find journey models, you can now search specifically for journey models and save them as favorites. At the moment, this only applies to journey models that were updated or created after September 28th, 2022.
- We have improved the editing functions for the Stages section:
- You can now change the section title.
- You can add text in lower-case letters to the elements of the section.