10 janvier 2016
Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 9.5.1 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- When changing decisions with the BDM simulation, the state of inputs is adopted
- The decision tables shown in the BDM simulation now support hierarchies.
- In the dialogue ‘manage user and access rights’, names of users (and user groups) appear incompletely in certain cases.
- When opening models in the Editor, the captions are sometimes displaced from the edges.
- The generation of process handbooks sometimes fails.
- In the Collaboration Portal, attribute types risks and controls are partially illegible.
- The generation of a Process Cost Report sometimes fails.
- In certain cases, the preview of the portal is displayed in the wrong language
- Sometimes there is data missing which is needed for the analysis of bottlenecks in the process simulation.
- In the process simulation, certain captions appear differently in the interactive display to the Excel report.
- In certain cases, process handbooks cannot be generated if diagrams are linked which are no longer accessible.
- Decision tables cannot be edited in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.
- In the attribute list in the Editor, certain dictionary terms are erroneously highlighted as ‘modified’.
- In certain cases, existing DMN diagrams which use multi-instances decisions can no longer be opened.