Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 8.6.0 (SaaS & On-Premise)
mars 29th 2015
New & improved Features
- Standard values of own attributes at the diagram level are not issued in the process profile with element details report.
- BPMN XML Import: The attribute of the message start event, named isInterrupting, changes from false to true on import.
- BPMN XML Export: The definition of categories does not correspond to the BPMN 2.0 Standard, so the correct definition of categories in the Signavio Editor is not possible.
- In the compact diagram view of the new Collaboration Portal, in some cases, identifiers of margins are shown in the wrong places.
- In the list view of the Signavio Explorer, no standard values are shown for some attributes.
- In the approval workflow, the standard value of the process owner is not included.
- In the new Collaboration Portal, standard values of attributes from the type dropdown, as well as dictionary links in certain cases are not shown.
- In certain cases, edges cannot be removed with the ‘delete’ button on the keyboard.
- In certain cases, the publication of a diagram cannot be retracted.
- The SAP Solution Manager export generates the process steps in reverse order.