New & improved Features
- In certain cases, the glossary Excel import does not work when using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
- The dictionary import dialogue also displays hidden dictionary categories.
- In certain cases, if a diagram is linked to a subprocess to which the user does not have access, an error appears in the review of modeling conventions.
- In certain cases, the new BPM collaboration portal does not load.
- In the process handbook template editor, no links are displayed to documents that are in the template directory.
- In certain cases, linked subprocesses are not issued in the process handbook.
- Vertically oriented pools and lanes are not considered correctly in the process handbook in certain cases.
- Some pinned intermediate events in BPMN 2.0 are wrongly displayed if the option, “Cancel activity”, is deactivated.
- In value chain diagrams, the labels of collapsed processes is not correctly rotated in certain cases.