New & Improved Features
- Simulation of multiple process starts and intermediate events: In a simulation scenario, it is now possible to define specific days and times and when the processes begin. For example, you can now specify that a process only starts on weekdays between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. Additionally, you are now able to set up a time duration for intermediate events. For example, to simulate waiting for a message.
- The dictionary now offers a main category for requirements. Administrators can activate the new category via the Setup menu.
- Responsibilities: If you create a pool with one named lane within a BPMN 2.0 diagram, then this lane will be selected for the responsibilities report and not the pool. If the lane is not named, the pool will be chosen instead.
- In the process documentation attribute values of type “Boolean” will now be shown as “Yes” or “No” instead of “True” or “False.” If an attribute from this type does not contain any values, the value will be interpreted as “No.”
- For those customers using the corporate edition, the function to show risks and controls in the PDF export is now available.
- Modelers who do not have the right to publish are not allowed to move or delete published diagrams, since this may have impact on who has access to the published diagram in the process portal.
- When removing subscriptions via “My Profile” the subscription message in the feed view will not be seen. Refreshing the Signavio Explorer will produce the message.
- In certain cases, identifiers of sequence flows are shown remotely from their original position.
- BPMN 2.0 XML Import: If the XML file contains dictionary links and these dictionary entries already exist in the target workspace (e.g. the export was executed from the same workspace), the dictionary links won’t be imported.
- In the activity feed, the link to publish a revision of a diagram will be shown, even though the user does not have sufficient rights to publish. Publish the diagram will cause an error.
- In the dictionary, the list of diagrams which contains the dictionary entry is not sorted alphabetically.
- The process documentation template editor now allows the reuse of pictures which have been saved in the folder “Templates.”
- In certain cases, older feed entries to a new diagram revision are shown twice.