New & Improved Features
- When removing subscriptions via “My Profile” the subscription message in the feed view will not be seen. Refreshing the Signavio Explorer will produce the message.
- In certain cases, identifiers of sequence flows are shown remotely from their original position.
- BPMN 2.0 XML Import: If the XML file contains dictionary links and these dictionary entries already exist in the target workspace (e.g. the export was executed from the same workspace), the dictionary links won’t be imported.
- In the activity feed, the link to publish a revision of a diagram will be shown, even though the user does not have sufficient rights to publish. Publish the diagram will cause an error.
- In the dictionary, the list of diagrams which contains the dictionary entry is not sorted alphabetically.
- The process documentation template editor now allows the reuse of pictures which have been saved in the folder “Templates.”
- In certain cases, older feed entries to a new diagram revision are shown twice.