Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 7.2.0
juillet 13th 2013
- Integrating Signavio with your Microsoft Active Directory® is now also possible when Signavio is installed on a Linux server. Instead of authentification via Kerberos/NTLM, this configuration asks for the AD user credentials.
- When moving or resizing a process element that is connected to a BPMN message flow, the automatic layout feature might falsely change the message flow's layout. For example, message flows might not be displayed vertically, but diagonally.
- In some cases, you can't edit the description of a diagram in Signavio.
- Umlauts and special characters are falsely displayed in Mozilla Firefox 23.
- Modelling guidelines: In the mandatory attributes dialog the check-boxes "Select all" and "Select nothing" don't have any functionality.
- In some cases generating responsibility handover matrices is not possible due to a bug.
- Some details of the Collaboration Portal can't be displayed correctly with the Internet Explorer 10.
- Several QuickModel issues have been fixed.
- Only On-Premise Edition:
- Monthly Concurrent user who have not (yet) logged into Signavio during the current month, are not highlighted by the system.