Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 6.7.5
mars 17th 2013
- In some cases it is possible to add invalid template elements to the header and footer of a process handbook template. This causes an error when generating a process handbook with this template.
- Risk and controls: Dropdown fields always display English values, no other translations.
- In some cases descriptions and attribute values are not completely visible in the Collaboration Portal, if a long external link is defined. The long link causes layouting errors.
- In some cases main attributes are not displayed in the editor.
- Process handbook templates: Settings like "Numbered" or "In Table of Contents" are reverted to the default value when loading the template in the editor.
- In some cases it is possible to add more template elements to the header and footer of a process handbook template than allowed. In a generated process handbook the headers and footers overlap the content of the page.
- Defining an invalid date format for a custom attribute causes an error when loading the diagram.
- When changing the size of diagram elements, the connected edges are not repositioned in some cases.
- The publishing date displayed in the Collaboration Portal is not the publishing date, but the creation date of the published diagram revision. (A republishing of a diagram is necessary to update the publishing date.)
- In some cases page breaks are missing in Word-format process handbooks.
- In some cases an error occurs when exporting a diagram as PDF.
- In some cases a process handbook contains empty element attributes of type multi line text, although the template sets the option to hide empty attributes.