Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 6.7.0
3 Février 2013
- The user management dialog now contains a link to create new users.
- Custom process documentation templates: In some cases layouting attributes are not applied to the whole component.
- When defining an attribute "number" the minimal value can't be zero.
- After editing a diagram in the default language and copying an element, the element's text is not displayed.
- When displaying the comments on an element at the upper margin of the canvas, the comment list might exceed the visible area.
- The Internet Explorer 8 cannot display diagrams in the process portal if the process element subset used in the diagram has been deleted before.
- If a diagram contains a very long documentation, the diagram preview in the process explorer is not visible anymore.
- When using the Internet Explorer 8 in the process portal, the clickable area of diagram elements is displaced.
- When using Internet Explorer 7 or 8 in the process portal the folder structure can not be displayed correctly.
- When using event based gateways in BPMN choreography diagrams a syntax error might be displayed without a valid reason.
- In some cases spaces are deleted in description texts after saving.
- BPMN 2.0 XML Import: After importing, attached intermediates events might be displayed at a wrong position.
- While naming diagram elements, pressing the tabulator key can create a link to the first suggested dictionary entry.
- In some cases the enlargements of a diagram element can lead to overlapping sequence flows.
- Text formatting options don't work for labels of edges.
- Re-placing a pool on a newly enlarged canvas can lead to wrongly placed break points of sequence flows.
- Risks and controls: Creating an empty control for a risk causes the risk to be interpreted as "controlled".
- Saving a new diagram in the QuickModel editor fails, if it was opened through a sub process.
- In some cases list in description texts are displayed as enumerations in the process portal.
- The list of users in the "Invite to edit" dialog is not sorted alphabetically.
- Links to external documents are wrongly encoded if the URL contains certain special characters. Thus it is not possible to open these URLs.
- User with reading permissions can upload and delete documents in some cases.
- In some cases it is not possible to restore diagrams from the trash bin.
- The import of a Signavio Archive file might fail, if dictionary entries have to be overwritten or if dictionary entries do not contain a translation of their labels.
- When using Google Chrome the beginnings and endings of BPMN 2.0 sequence flows are not displayed in a BPMN 2.0 specific way.
- Adding an external link containing an apostrophe to an custom list attribute if the "document/URL" will cause an error, so the insertion dialog will not work anymore.