Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 6.1.5
août 26th 2012
- When using Internet Explorer 9 the user will be informed if the compatibility mode is activated. (If the compatibility mode is activated, it is not possible to edit diagrams.)
- BPMN 2.0 XML import/export: For the usage of the Activiti Execution Engine the attribute “multiInstanceLoopCharacteristics” is now taken into account.
- In the process portal, it is now possible to collapse the folder overview on the left side through a workspace-wide configuration option.
- When opening a diagram that was created before the "multi language" features were activated in the workspace, the user will be asked for the diagram language.
- The resource cost analysis can now imply men hours per year as well as distribution times.
- The amount of elements shown without groups in the shape repository of the editor view has been increased to 20.
- When adding a user to a group in the "Manage users" dialog, the groups in the drop down list are not sorted alphabetically.
- In some cases the Signavio Archive (SGX) export stops when using Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8.
- In some cases an error occurs while saving a diagram using the Internet Explorer 9.
- BPMN 2.0 XML import: Using Google Chrome, no error dialog will be displayed in case of an unsuccessful import.
- Several bugs concerning the creation and use of the customizable process handbooks were fixed.
- BPMN 2.0 XML export: An incorrect duplication of text annotations can lead to multiple IDs in one XML document.
- In some cases the entry point diagram of the process portal cannot be changed.
- In some cases the dictionary entries in the process portal are not displayed in the selected language.
- BPMN 2.0 XML export: Custom attributes on diagram level are not exported.
- BPMN 2.0 XML export: The export fails if additional XML name spaces have been defined in the diagram.
- Links to protocols that Microsoft Windows cannot identify as valid protocols are not displayed as links in diagrams.
- Using Chrome 21, identifiers are not completely displayed in the editor view.
- In certain cases UML class diagrams cannot be opened in the editor view.
- In some cases printing in the editor view fails.
- In some cases comments are displayed multiple times in the commenting view.
- Enterprise Edition:
- Saving stakeholder specific views may fail when using an Oracle 10g database.