Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 6.0.0
mai 13th 2012
- An example template can now be created in the template folder via the menu "New".
- Elements can be positioned at six different places in the header and footer.
- The portrayal of dictionary entries was completed.
- Bug fixes for customizable process handbook templates:
- In some cases formatted text modules are not displayed correctly in a generated process handbook. For example, empty lines are missing or displayed at the wrong place or the order of elements in a list is wrong.
- Values of own attributes may be displayed incorrectly in the process handbook.
- If the process handbook template exceeds a certain length, modules cannot be inserted anymore.
- In some cases the generation of the process handbook fails.
- The creation of own attributes of the type "drop down list" may fail in case there is only one value in the list.
- When a stakeholder specific view is selected in the process portal preview, the link "Open in editor" is displayed twice.
- When deleting an attached multiple event in a stakeholder specific view, the activity, to which the event is attached, is deleted, too.