SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 3.2.0 (SaaS)
5 Octobre 2021
New / Improved Functions
- We’ve renamed the task list to
and added the following improvements:
- The diagram page now displays diagram tasks as a list of activities.
- The activities now clearly mark RACI responsibilities and participants.
- The activity list can be filtered by role, RACI responsibility, and by a custom attribute.
- You can navigate the activities with the mouse or the arrow keys on your keyboards.
- In the activity list, you can show or hide overlays.
- You can export the RACI matrix to an Excel spreadsheet format.
- Administrators can reorder different sections of the diagram page, and show or hide the activity list.
- You can now
. For the export, you can configure the following:
- Adjust the size and orientation of a diagram
- Configure headers and footers with predefined or custom attributes
- Upload or select a custom logo
- Select the content language, overlays, and custom diagram views
- Store the export settings as presets
- Rich text fields have improved consistent headline styling. Read how to edit attributes in the editor in this .
- In journey models, you can now
and . Also, there are the following configuration options:
- Choose between standard or list view.
- Highlight individual tasks of each process.
- Configure the maximum number of displayed processes or touchpoints.