Signavio became part of SAP, so we are adapting our product names. From now on, we’ll use the new name SAP Signavio Process Manager.
Signavio Workflow Accelerator is also renamed and now called SAP Signavio Process Governance.
New / Improved Functions
- Our connector for the SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is now available for all customers with an Enterprise or Enterprise Plus license. Read more on the connector in this section.
- We’ve improved the user synchronization between SAP Signavio Process Manager and SAP Signavio Process Governance. To prevent performance issues, workspace administrators now can run one synchronization activity at a time per workspace. Read how to configure approval workflows in this section.
- We’ve added a new shape to the Live Insights shapes: With the Value shape, modelers can add the result of a Value widget from SAP Signavio Process Intelligence. Read more in the Live Insight shapes in this section.
- We’ve deactivated certificate-based authentication. From now on, users can only sign on to SAP Signavio products when one of the following login mechanisms is set up:
- For the process documentation, we’ve fixed the following bugs:
- In Word or PDF format, the formatting of descriptions was lost. This happened when descriptions were taken over from dictionary entries. Read how to create this report in this section.
- Now, large diagram images are resized so that they fit on one page.
- Custom attributes were missing in the PDF report. This happened when the report included linked subprocesses.
- In multi language workspaces, fields in the process cost analysis and resource consumption analysis were empty. This happened if names were available for tasks in the main language but not for the selected language of a report. If a task name in a language is missing, the name in the main language is always used in the report.
- In the dictionary, long descriptions weren’t displayed correctly when a background color was set. We’ve fixed this.
- The number of processes and items exported to SAP Solution Manager wasn’t displayed in the summary message. Read how to export to SAP Solution Manager in this section.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.