New / Improved Functions
- We’ve significantly improved the performance of large SGX imports (> 1.000 objects), especially when they contain more than 500 dictionary items. Read more on SGX imports in this section.
- We’ve extended our Process Manager interface for SAP Solution Manager:
- To prevent the creation of duplicates, processes that were exported from Process Manager are ignored when copying processes from SAP Solution Manager.
- We've extended the import of executable transactions into the dictionary. Read more on the import in this section. Dictionary entries now include the following details:
- Name and description
- Link to the original executable transaction
- Link to the parent folder
- In the case of text attributes, images are now recognized as attribute values by the modeling conventions. Read more on custom attributes in this section and on the modeling conventions in this section.
- Some translations were missing in the configuration interface of the connector for SAP Solution Manager. We’ve added them.
- When processes were copied from SAP Solution Manager, the processes were copied to the folder “Solution-Branch-timestamp” and another folder named "Solution Manager Copy'' was created for each subsequent copying process. The second folder is no longer created. Read more on the copying of processes from SAP Solution Manager in this section.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.