Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 13.8.0 (SaaS)
With the 13.8.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we introduced the following new functions and bug fixes:
- After importing a BPMN 2.0 XML file, pools, lanes and sequence flows are now aligned with proper orientation.
- We fixed the BPMN 2.0 XML import for files with subprocess that were exported from other tools.
- Sometimes the browser auto-completion was interfering with the language selection in your profile settings. We fixed this.
- In Collaboration Hub’s user menu deactivated workspaces are no longer shown.
- We improved the BPMN Method and Style conventions check. Diagrams with inclusive gateways that follow non-interrupting boundary events are now passing the check.
- When you create a table attribute, for example for a task, you can now set the minimum value to zero.
Note: Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.