New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- You can now activate a 'home' page for the Collaboration Portal. The 'home' page contains a list of the most recently published diagrams and files, the entry diagram and a search function.
- The Collaboration Portal search has been revised and is now more detailed and more clearly arranged.
- It is now possible to manage the attributes ‘linked dictionary entries’, ‘input documents’, ‘output documents’, ‘execution time’ and ‘execution costs’ in the Collaboration Portal configuration menu (idea no. 408 from the idea portal).
- The Collaboration Portal’s PDF print dialog allows you to activate attribute visualization layers.
- A French user manual is now available.
- The French translation of the software was revised and extended.
- An old function in the Dictionary has been deactivated (linking other dictionary entries via the header of another dictionary entry).
- In the past, models could have two different descriptions at two different locations. These two descriptions were merged (idea no. 405 from the idea portal).
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- In the Editor, 'Create free space' is now available for all supported diagram types.
- In the BPMN 2.0 notation, the text alignment of a text annotation element can now be set as 'left' or 'right' in the attribute panel. The direction of the brace (element) changes accordingly (idea no. 196 from the idea portal).
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- You can now export Signavio process and decision models directly to RedHat JBoss BRMS projects at GitHub (available upon request). Process models are exported and uploaded as BPMN 2.0 XML files and all linked decision models are exported and uploaded as DRL files.
- Drools export: the generated DRL files now contain logging statements.
- Identifiers in DMN expressions now allow whitespaces for better readability.
- It is now possible to change the order of entries in hierarchies.
- Description attributes of Data Input elements are now available as tool tips above the corresponding input fields in the DMN Simulation.
- In QuickModel, no more than one dictionary item can be linked in some cases.
- When creating a 'responsibilities handovers matrix' report, it is not possible to choose a language in Internet Explorer 11.
- In the portal search, using the wildcard option ('*') can lead to errors.
- In a few cases, email notifications are not sent.
- When using the Collaboration Portal Share Point Integration, the portal is not displayed correctly in some cases.
- In certain cases, the entry diagram is not displayed correctly in the portal configuration dialogue.
- In QuickModel, date attributes are not displayed correctly.
- The usage information of dictionary entries shows diagrams that have been moved to the trash folder.
- In the Editor, no new lanes can be created after using the 'Create free space' option in some cases.
- The Drools export for decision diagrams creates identically named DRL rules for nested multi-instance decisions.