Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 5.4.0
- Formatting description texts in the dictionary: You can now format description texts and custom attributes of dictionary entries in the same way it is also possible for diagrams and diagram elements. The typical functionalities you know from using text editing software are available: Font size, italic, bold, font color, background color, different headings, etc. The formatted texts are displayed in the process portal and process handbook.
- Diagram preview button: The button for the diagram preview at the bottom of the explorer view is now more prominent, so it is easier to find. In the diagram preview you can also access the version history of the diagram.
- Order of invitations to comment: When you invite collaborators to comment several diagrams, the invitation links in the email are sorted descendant by name.
- Configure the standard zoom level of the process portal: You can now decide for your process portal, whether by default a diagram should be displayed completely or in its original size. This setting can be changed in the process portal configuration.
- Display the model path in the process portal: Decide for your process portal, whether the path of the current diagram should be shown in the upper panel of the process portal.
- The creation of own attributes of the type « drop down box » is not possible, if the character number of the sum of all list entries exceeds a certain value.
- BPMN 2.0 import: The import of BPMN 2.0 XML files is canceled without an error message, if the BPMNDI-description for one LaneSet is missing.
- When copying elements it may happen that the order of elements is reversed.
- In some cases values in the attribute editor are not displayed correctly.
- When using the rich text editor in Google Chrome the text format is changed after canceling the editing process and reopening the rich text editor.
- Certain hidden characters in the labels of elements can lead to a failure of the creation of the PNG representation of the diagram. These hidden signs can occur when copying and pasting texts out of a word processing program.
- In some cases, while using the embedding functionality in the Internet Explorer, scroll bars are not displayed any more.
- When a dictionary link is deleted from an element and the link is set new without saving in between, the system saves the old link.
- When importing XPDL files, which have been exported out of Tibco, errors occur in some cases.
- When creating an additional subset for the modeling guidelines of BPMN 2.0 process diagrams and deactivating the standard subsets, wrong elements might be displayed in the spectrum.
- When clicking on an association or sequence flow in the editor view, the text field for the label does not open.
- When using the beta version of Google Chrome 18, labels are not displayed in the editor.
- In some cases names of diagrams are not displayed correctly in the process cost analysis.
- When creating a dictionary entry from the label of a data storage element in a BPMN 2.0 process diagram, « document » instead of « IT system » is pre-selected.
- Connecting objects which are connected to other connecting objects (a BPMN association with a sequence flow, for example) may be moved after opening the diagram in the modeling view and may then even exceed the canvas.
- In some cases additional process participants are not taken into account while running the process cost analysis although an association to a relevant activity exists.
- In some cases no error occurs when the import of a BPMN 2.0 XML file fails.
- In the info tab of the process portal, processes linked to the diagram are not of the linking diagram element does not lie directly on the canvas.
- BPMN 2.0 import: In diagrams created with the Eclipse Modeler the BPMNDI position information is not compatible with Signavio.
- When many own attributes are defined for one dictionary category, the export of the dictionary as a table may fail.
- BPMN 2.0 import: Links to sub processes are not imported correctly in some cases.