Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 5.4.0
mars 4th 2012
- The creation of own attributes of the type "drop down box" is not possible, if the character number of the sum of all list entries exceeds a certain value.
- BPMN 2.0 import: The import of BPMN 2.0 XML files is canceled without an error message, if the BPMNDI-description for one LaneSet is missing.
- When copying elements it may happen that the order of elements is reversed.
- In some cases values in the attribute editor are not displayed correctly.
- When using the rich text editor in Google Chrome the text format is changed after canceling the editing process and reopening the rich text editor.
- Certain hidden characters in the labels of elements can lead to a failure of the creation of the PNG representation of the diagram. These hidden signs can occur when copying and pasting texts out of a word processing program.
- In some cases, while using the embedding functionality in the Internet Explorer, scroll bars are not displayed any more.
- When a dictionary link is deleted from an element and the link is set new without saving in between, the system saves the old link.
- When importing XPDL files, which have been exported out of Tibco, errors occur in some cases.
- When creating an additional subset for the modeling guidelines of BPMN 2.0 process diagrams and deactivating the standard subsets, wrong elements might be displayed in the spectrum.
- When clicking on an association or sequence flow in the editor view, the text field for the label does not open.
- When using the beta version of Google Chrome 18, labels are not displayed in the editor.
- In some cases names of diagrams are not displayed correctly in the process cost analysis.
- When creating a dictionary entry from the label of a data storage element in a BPMN 2.0 process diagram, "document" instead of "IT system" is pre-selected.
- Connecting objects which are connected to other connecting objects (a BPMN association with a sequence flow, for example) may be moved after opening the diagram in the modeling view and may then even exceed the canvas.
- In some cases additional process participants are not taken into account while running the process cost analysis although an association to a relevant activity exists.
- In some cases no error occurs when the import of a BPMN 2.0 XML file fails.
- In the info tab of the process portal, processes linked to the diagram are not of the linking diagram element does not lie directly on the canvas.
- BPMN 2.0 import: In diagrams created with the Eclipse Modeler the BPMNDI position information is not compatible with Signavio.
- When many own attributes are defined for one dictionary category, the export of the dictionary as a table may fail.
- BPMN 2.0 import: Links to sub processes are not imported correctly in some cases.