Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 11.5.0 (SaaS)
18 août 2017
New / Improved Functions
- Collaboration Hub users with QuickModel access can generate all basic reports, as well as process documentation exports.
- Folders that contained many diagrams with a high revision count took long to load.
- The purpose of the Collaboration Hub certificate was not properly restricted to authentication, SSL and encryption.
- The system couldn’t import BPMN 2.0 XML files that contained byte order marks (BOMs).
- The BPMN 2.0 XML export function ignored specific special characters that are common in Slavic languages.
- The dictionary import function didn’t merge imports with existing entries (and consequently created duplicates) if a custom attribute was selected as the ‘matching identifier’.
- When editing a subprocess link, the user interface didn’t display the diagram link correctly.
- It was not possible to create custom modeling rules of the type ‘Definition of mandatory attributes’.
- The label of the ArchiMate element ‘product’ was not positioned correctly.
- The Collaboration Hub doesn’t display links to value chains on diagram level correctly.