Join the experts!
Join experts in the process and operational excellence community for a Power of Process morning, hosted by Signavio.
This executive-level gathering will take place October 23rd at 237 Park Avenue, New York, NY. In addition to sharing a great breakfast with like-minded professionals, attendees will hear about the latest trends and strategies in business transformation.
This event will explore not just the impact of digital on your business, but the impact of digital in how you prepare, plan, and execute business transformation itself. Let’s better understand the new tools and technologies changing the foundations of how we undertake the ‘process’ of process management. As a manager or executive responsible for successfully enabling or driving business transformation, mastering how to respond faster, provide conclusive evidence, and maintaining gains is crucial.
During this breakfast briefing, you will learn:
- How blending customer journeys, processes, and decisions into a single perspective delivers fantastic new insights;
- How truly transformative organizations think and act differently when approaching business transformation;
- Why it is essential to blend facts with feelings to ensure lasting engagement within organizations;
- The secret to keeping business transformation or process improvement initiatives alive and relevant;
- The three top tips to more effectively gain and retain C-Level sponsorship.
Unlock more about Signavio’s Power of Process Tour. Just register today to book your place!
You’ll have the chance to get exclusive insights into how Signavio’s business transformation suite works in practice. All this, plus breakfast, and plenty of networking!
Power of Process Tour New York: Agenda
|08:15 – 9:00||Registration & Breakfast|
|09:00 – 9:30||Opening Keynote|
|09:30 – 10:00||The Power of Process in 5 key themes|
|10:00 – 10:15||Coffee break|
|10:15 -10:45||Customer Process Story|
|10:45 – 11:15||Digital Transformation-Performance Through Process: BPM-D|
|11:15 – 11.45||Networking|
(Please keep in mind that the agenda is updated continuously and is subject to change)