Signavio: Changes in version 13.15.2 (On-premises)
New with this release for Signavio Process Manager and Collaboration Hub:
- We improved the handling of the execution time of BPMN 2.0 processes. You can now track the execution time down to a second in attributes, report exports and BPMN simulation.
- We now support all direction options for ArchiMate access relations as defined in the specification (reading and writing, both bidirectional and undirected).
- We now support the Japanese currency Yen in Process Manager.
- In Collaboration Hub, loading models with many subprocesses is faster now.
- You can now change the font size for unidirectional associations.
- New users with a modeling license are no longer subscribed by default to the folder Shared Documents.
- Workspace administrators can now disable notifications for all users in a workspace. When notifications are disabled, users can no longer subscribe to the content of their workspace. For existing subscriptions, notification emails are no longer sent.
- We upgraded the API license. All server-side features of the Enterprise Plus license are now included in the API license.
- When logging in via SAML single sign-on (SSO), it is now possible to use a non-email identifier (for example a unique employee id) as the Name ID. Existing user accounts that were created with emails as Name ID will be updated when a user logs in via SAML SSO. Once a user account is associated with a Name ID, changes to the email address in your identity provider automatically update the email address in Signavio the next time a user logs in.
The non-email identifier needs to have the following properties:
- it is unique
- it does not change
- you still provide the email through the email attribute
for this version are listed below.
Important change for customers using SAML single sign-on
- For customers using SAML single sign-on, Signavio user accounts were created automatically when a user could log in to the identity provider. We added the option to configure account creation in the authentication setup, disabling the feature as a default.
With this on-premises release, we also released Signavio Workflow Accelerator version 3.129
- If you are using Signavio Workflow Accelerator together with Signavio Process Manager, check the to make sure the systems’ versions are compatible with each other. We recommend updating both systems to the latest available versions.
- To update Workflow Accelerator from a version prior to 3.72, you must first update the system to version 3.72 before you can update to version 3.129. Read more about this in the update note for
- The configuration for Single Sign-On needs to be updated, read more about this in the update note for
- The script engine now requires Node.js 12.x LTS
New with this release:
- New action type which allows to automate complex business rules in Workflow Accelerator by executing DMN diagrams created in Signavio Process Manager. You can read more about this functionality in a and in the .
- New designs for tasks and cases, the process list and organization settings.
- Improved task due dates:
- You can define task due dates based on existing workflow fields.
- You see task due dates in the All tasks list.
- You can sort the All tasks list by due date.
- The editor now offers auto-completion for mapped workflow fields.
- Code check errors and warnings are highlighted.
- If a code check error can be automatically fixed, the editor offers a quick fix menu.
- Improved usability of forms with long field names.
- New user menu application switcher for improved navigation between Signavio products.
This release contains all the features and bug fixes of the following software-as-a-service releases:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
Fixed bugs for Signavio Process Manager and Collaboration Hub
Fixed with this release for Signavio Process Manager and Collaboration Hub:
- Corrected file name parsing on file upload (occurred on file names without file extension)
- Diagram custom attributes are printed to PDF while printing from the Editor.
- When creating a report for modeling guidelines, the check for consistency with a linked dictionary item does not show a false violation anymore when a custom attribute of the linked item is changed.
- Custom SVG files are displayed again in Collaboration Hub.
- A default profile language is set for users created via SAML SSO automatic provisioning or through the Suite user management when the option ‘Create new user accounts without sending invitations’ is selected.
- After importing a BPMN 2.0 XML file, pools, lanes and sequence flows are now aligned with proper orientation.
- We fixed the BPMN 2.0 XML import for files with subprocess that were exported from other tools.
- Sometimes the browser auto-completion was interfering with the language selection in your profile settings. We fixed this.
- We improved the BPMN Method and Style conventions check. Diagrams with inclusive gateways that follow non-interrupting boundary events are now passing the check.
- When you create a table attribute, for example for a task, you can now set the minimum value to zero.
- In the new editor, we fixed a bug in the function “Apply format to other elements”.
- You can now save a new quick model even if some time has passed before saving. Before the error message ”Could not save the changes due to a communication failure” was shown.
- Characters of Asian languages are now displayed correctly in exported PDF files.
- Line breaks are now properly displayed in the Chinese and Korean language.
- In QuickModel, we improved the custom attribute type Document/URL by renaming the buttons “Move up” and “Move down”.
- The name of a custom attribute is now shown in the table view in the explorer in all defined languages.
- Customers with an API licence can now check custom modeling conventions.
- When you had any other language than English as your workspace language, you might have noticed English words popping up in the Collaboration Hub. We fixed this. Note that your profile language is set to a default language. You can change your profile language in the user menu.
- In the editor, linked diagrams are now updated without having to reload the page.
- We fixed an issue with the BPMN 2.0 XML import/export. After exporting BPMN diagrams, sequence flows are no longer changed to conditional flows.
- We fixed an issue with the consistency check for attributes. Sometimes differences between a diagram element and its linked dictionary item were found even when no differences existed.
- We also fixed an issue with modeling guidelines check. Empty documentation attributes will no longer pass the check.
- When a new diagram is created as a subprocess, the attribute link to the subprocess is now working.
- We fixed the dictionary file import to avoid waiting time during the import.
- In BPMN simulations, we fixed the following issues:
- Changing the order of elements in the diagram or rearranging roles does no longer lead to different results when the simulation is triggered again.
- The total cycle time is now correctly calculated in one-case simulations for unsaved simulation scenarios.
- For modeling conventions, we fixed the following issues:
- When copying an existing modeling convention, the copy was inserted at the original’s position. Now, the copy is inserted at the end of the table.
- The mandatory attribute check worked only if multiple lanes existed. Now it works as well if there is only one lane.
- Attributes with categories caused the SAP Solution Manager connector to break. We’ve fixed this.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the network connection to be interrupted when importing Excel elements into the dictionary. In addition, you now get an error message that the import is still running and that you have to wait for the process to finish.
- Reapproval information wasn’t saved properly in the database. When closing or deleting an open reapproval workflow, redundant notifications were sent. This doesn’t happen anymore.
- Translations for custom attributes of data type Table are now saved and retrieved correctly.
- Translations for custom attributes are now exported correctly to PDF.
- Although translations exist, importing a diagram with a different default language resulted in a diagram without any titles on the defined shapes. This doesn’t happen anymore.
- Renaming a sequence flow text label attached to a gateway caused the label to unnecessarily change its position. We’ve fixed this bug.
- Editing existing custom attributes with the data type drop-down box could remove all previously defined drop-down values. We’ve fixed this bug.
- The governance report no longer counts models that have been deleted and removed from the trash.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the dictionary export to stop after 15,000 entries.
- When a workspace includes more than 15,000 models, some models couldn’t be found by the search function. This doesn’t happen anymore.
- Connection timeouts for the Solution Manager service can now be configured to avoid failing imports / exports during high load or on slow networks.