Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 7.5.0 (SaaS and On-Premise)
11 novembre 2013
New & Improved Features
- The new customizable PDF now supports exports of views. If a single diagram containing views is selected, you can export the entire view.
- The new PDF-Export is now also available in the Collaboration Portal. For the content of the header and footer the standard configuration of the work space is used.
- The manual now contains a new installation guide of the Signavio Microsoft Sharepoint Connector.
- On-Premise only:
- This edition is now fully compatible to Oracle Java 7.
- In certain cases, elements from the list view are lost in Process Documentation Templates when switching between the list and tables views.
- If a new dictionary entry is created and the category is switched in the creation dialog, all input fields disappear and there is no way to add the dictionary entry.