Join DHL, Inti International University and Blue Prism for a Power of Process lunch, hosted by Signavio.
This executive-level gathering will take place on November 1st at The Westin Singapore. In addition to sharing an elegant dining experience in this 5 star hotel, you will network with like-minded professionals and hear about the latest trends and strategies in business transformation. Following the event, you are invited to join us for spectacular views and well-earned cocktails at the Lobby Lounge on level 32.
This event will explore not just the impact of digital on your business, but the impact of digital in how you prepare, plan, and execute business transformation itself. Let’s better understand the new tools and technologies changing the foundations of how we undertake the ‘process’ of process management. As a manager or executive responsible for successfully enabling or driving business transformation, mastering how to respond faster, provide conclusive evidence, and maintaining gains is crucial.
During this breakfast briefing, you will learn:
- How blending customer journeys, processes, and decisions into a single perspective delivers fantastic new insights;
- How truly transformative organizations think and act differently when approaching business transformation;
- Why it is essential to blend facts with feelings to ensure lasting engagement within organizations;
- The secret to keeping business transformation or process improvement initiatives alive and relevant;
- The three top tips to more effectively gain and retain C-Level sponsorship.
Unlock more about Signavio’s Power of Process Tour. Just register today to book your place!
You’ll have the chance to get exclusive insights into how Signavio’s business transformation suite works in practice. All this, plus lunch, and plenty of networking!
Power of Process Tour Singapore: Agenda
|11:30 – 12:00||Registration|
|12:00 – 12:15||Opening Keynote & Lunch|
|12:15 – 12:45||The Power of Process in 5 key themes|
|12:45 – 13:15||Customer Process Story: Inti International University|
|13:15 -13:45||Coffee Break|
|13:45 – 14:15||Customer Process Story: DHL|
|14:15 – 14.45||Partner Session: Blue Prism|
|14:45 – 15.15||Closing Keynote: Velocity Release|
|15:15 – 16:00||Networking Drinks|
(Please keep in mind that the agenda is updated continuously and is subject to change)
What: The Power of Process Tour – Singapore
When: November 1st, 2019
Where: The Westin Singapore, 12 Marina View, Asia Square Tower 2, Singapore