May 24th 2019
New / Improved Functions
- The “Processes” page was further improved to ease navigation for large numbers of processes.
- The list of tasks in “All tasks” is now split into pages, this makes it easier to navigate to a task and ensures all tasks can be opened.
- When a case was canceled due to an infinite loop, tasks and timers weren’t automatically canceled.
- Special characters (like #, &) couldn’t be used in the search.
- Broken transition conditions prevented users from opening action configurations.
- The login page didn’t show an error message for failed login attempts.