April 25th 2019
As stated in the release notes for version, the development team is still working on improving overall workflow editor performance. These efforts might temporarily impact editor performance or cause issues such as shapes moving while modeling. This topic currently has the highest priority, and will likely take some more time to resolve.
New / Improved Functions
- In the “Fields overview” you can now see all locations where fields are used within your process. The locations are linked directly for easy access.
- You can now log in on multiple devices and log out of all devices at once.
- Forms displayed an invalid data error after the first mandatory field was filled out and other mandatory fields were not yet filled.
- While a process was still empty, it was not possible to drag actions from the tool palette.
- Users were not able to fill out task forms if they had limited access to the process.
- If a high amount of connector data was used in a report, an error message was shown.
- Cases could not be started with an empty form group.