June 30th 2019
New / Improved Functions
- After importing translated PO files into Process Manager, a summary about the updated diagrams and dictionary items is shown.
- When you use the zoom of your Chrome browser, you can now zoom in and out on the canvas of the editor.
- You can now create new models from collapsed Value Chain processes and BPMN 2.0 subprocesses.
- You are now able to copy all levels of pools and not just the first and second level.
- The BPMN 2.0 XML attribute “language” is preserved when exporting diagrams from the Process Manager.
- Custom attributes names are now displayed correctly in the custom layers configuration.
- In multi language workspaces, it might have happened that if the glossary title was empty, the attribute value was not displayed correctly. We fixed this.
- In Collaboration Hub the default search attribute names are now displayed in the user’s language.