New / Improved Functions
- When diagrams contain gradient colors, these gradients are displayed in the new Collaboration Hub as well.
- For diagram rendering in Collaboration Hub compared to the Process Manager editor, we have fixed the following issues:
- objects like shapes and BPMN symbols are not longer missing
- labels and elements are no longer misaligned
- shape colours now match
- For intermediate throwing events, it is now clearer where to click for the different actions.
For now the above changes apply only to diagrams that do not include operational insights. We’ll extend the improvements to all diagrams in the next couple of weeks.
Note: These are features and bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the SAP Signavio Process Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the SAP Signavio Process Manager release notes.