Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.0 (SaaS)
December 6th 2019
New / Improved Functions
- The following features are now available in the new Collaboration Hub:
- Linked sub-processes are highlighted.
- For published diagrams, you stay on the same diagram when you switch between “Preview” and “Published” view.
- For easier navigation, a file tree for diagrams was added. You can expand the sidebar manually for a better overview.
- We improved commenting notifications:
- When you star a published model, you get notified about new comments on the published revision.
- When you star a model in the Preview view, you get notified about comments on all revisions.
- It is now visible if a comment has been edited.
- For the current revision of a diagram, you see the author, revision date, and revision number on the diagram page and in the diagram preview panel.
- For PDF files, preview is available.
- We improved the settings for attribute groups, you can now move multiple attributes at the same time.
- We fixed issues with displaying the following components:
- Element labels
- Pool titles
- Shape titles
- We fixed the following issues with dictionary items:
- Long names are displayed completely now.
- Changes to dictionary items are now visible to all users.
- Numbers are now displayed for the data type “Number”.
- In light color themes, all elements look as expected now.
- There were multiple vertical scrollbars in the file tree sidebar. We fixed this.
- Long attribute names are completely displayed now.
- For value chain diagrams, widgets are now correctly displayed.
- Attribute names for processes were not shown in the value chain and descriptions were misplaced in Firefox and IE. We fixed this.
- The user guide link now opens the guide for the new Collaboration Hub.
- Translations for table titles were missing. We fixed that.
- The link in invitation emails sent via the “Share” button in the editor now works as expected.
- Sub-processes can be opened again from the preview panel.
- Additional search criteria are displayed in the correct language for the workspace.
- When collapsed pools are connected to message events, in the overview these pools are listed in the “Roles” section.
- We fixed some display problems with attributes:
- Attribute groups are shown again in the preview panel of an element.
- Attributes assigned to IT-systems are displayed again in the preview panel.
- Only notation sets available in your workspace are visible in “Settings”.