Commenting: If a comment contains a link to a web or network resource, the link is highlighted and clickable.
A labeling insertion field is automatically adjusted to the size of the corresponding element.
Custom process documentation: The template editor allows the usage of text formatting styles in most elements.
It is now more intuitive to link an existing element label to an existing dictionary entry. When clicking on the dictionary symbol, similar dictionary entries are suggested (if existent).
- Custom process documentation: Several layout issues in footer and header have been fixed.
- BPMN 2.0: A message element can only be connected to a message flow and mustn't be connected via an association.
- URLs of external documents can't be longer than 255 characters.
- Printing comments as a guest in the process portal does not work. Instead of printing the portal is opened again in a new browser tab.
- Process documentation: When using the option "include sub processes" causes the generation of the documentation to fail, is on of the linked sub process does not exist anymore.
- Process documentation: If diagram titles start with numbers, the sorting is done alphabetically and not alphanumerically.
- Process documentation: Enumerations in description texts are not correct in some cases.
- Saving a diagram is not possible if a user has only the "permission to write" for the file but not for the superordinate directory.
- Process portal: If a value chain contains multiple links to one process, a paperclip might be displayed on each of these sub processes (but the one linked first), although no documents are linked.
- Risks and controls: Drop down menus are always displayed in English.
- Risks and controls: Risks and controls attributes are not displayed correctly in the diagram comparison.
- Labels are not displayed correctly using the Beta version of Firefox 18.
- Copying and pasting diagram elements between two diagrams might not work using Internet Explorer 9.
- Process portal: Very long links in diagram or element details might mess up the layout of the right handed panel.
- After resizing a pool or a lane and undoing this action, flow breakpoints aren't positioned correctly in some cases.
- The sorting algorithm of glossary entries sorts upper case before lower case letters.
- Notifications of a new diagram revision or a comment are created in the profile language of the editing user and not of the receiving user.