Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 6.5.0
December 9th 2012
- BPMN 2.0 XML import: During the import process assigned intermediate events are assigned to the wrong process.
- Saving might fail in some cases if the default language is Danish.
- In some cases creating own attributes under Mac OS X might fail.
- In the dictionary spread sheet report attributes of the type dictionary link and Boolean might be missing.
- The process documentation templates accidentally allow the embedding of an image via an external URL.
- When using the Internet Explorer 9, in the diagram selection dialogue of the process documentation handbook folder and diagram symbols are not completely visible.
- In the editor attributes of the type document/URL are displayed as empty in some cases. After a click on the insertion field the content is displayed.
- In the dialogue "Manage access rights" the name of the selected folder is not displayed above the list of permissions.
- In some cases the process portal's language selection is not available, although several languages have been configured.