Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 6.4.0
November 2nd 2012
- The database system Oracle 11g is now officially supported.
- A non-labeled BPMN taks leads to error when creating the process cost analysis report.
- BPMN 2.0 XML import/export:
- After an import, the pool attribute "isClosed" is always set to "true".
- A BoundaryErrorEvent inside an embedded sub process is exported as an IntermediateCatchEvent.
- In case a diagram contains several error events referencing different error codes, only one error code is exported.
- If the source attribute of a linkEventDefinition element contains a URL, the validation of the BPMN 2.0 XML file fails, as the specification defines a QName format for this attribute.
- In the conditionalEventDefinition element the child element "condition" is missing, if no condition was given during modeling.
- When creating a dictionary entry in one language and copying this text into a second language, it is not possible to delete text in the first language.
- The create-/edit dialogue of the definition of an own attribute gets cluttered when the amount of entries in the drop down list rises.
- If the document usage report is created based on several copies of one diagrams, in certain cases the results are messed up.
- In some cases the removal of the glossary's writing and opening permissions disable the reading access, too.
- Inserting an empty element in the list while creating an own attribute of the type "drop down list" leads in certain cases to an error preventing the successful definition of the attribute.
- If inserting elements on the canvas requires the extension of the canvas to the left or upper side, in some cases the breakpoints of flows are placed wrong.
- Opening a link to the Signavio Process Editor without being logged in, the redirection after having logged in does not work in some cases.
- The "invite to comment" functionality reverses the invitation text in case the users changes the the diagram selection after having inserted the text.
- The dialog to edit dictionary entries in the dictionary view is not displayed correctly in Mozilla Firefox.
- Stakeholder specific views can't be exported as PDF.
- The wrong handling of URLs in own attributes of the type "document/URL" can lead to an error in the editing view, so opening the diagram is no longer possible.
- Only regarding the Enterprise Edition:
- When creating a new user it can happen that more named user licenses are displayed than accessible.