- While generating a graphical representation of a diagram, e.g. after importing or creating new views, an error may occur if the diagram contains unconnected connection objects.
- While importing an incorrect BPMN 2.0 XML file the error message does not always refer to the actual error.
- If multiple process portal certificates for different process portals are installed in the same browser, switching between them does not work.
- When using Google Chrome, in some cases undoing a delete operation causes some elements to change their original position.
- In some cases a person, who is or was invited to comment a diagram, is informed when a new revision of the diagram is created.
- Some short cuts using Cmd do not work under MacOS X.