Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 5.3.1
January 6th 2012
- Password guidelines and access restrictions for certain IP addresses: Administrators can define compulsory guidelines for all users of one workspace to meet the IT security standards of their organization. Additionally, they can restrict the access to the workspace to certain IP addresses. These features are only available with a corporate license.
- In the process handbook template further diagram information like the diagram path, the author and the last change date can be used. Furthermore, the diagram chapters can be organized according to the folder structure.
- The process cost and resource consumption analysis can now be run for diagrams in different folders.
- While generating a graphical representation of a diagram, e.g. after importing or creating new views, an error may occur if the diagram contains unconnected connection objects.
- While importing an incorrect BPMN 2.0 XML file the error message does not always refer to the actual error.
- If multiple process portal certificates for different process portals are installed in the same browser, switching between them does not work.
- When using Google Chrome, in some cases undoing a delete operation causes some elements to change their original position.
- In some cases a person, who is or was invited to comment a diagram, is informed when a new revision of the diagram is created.
- Some short cuts using Cmd do not work under MacOS X.