Classic SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub
Users of the Classic SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub have already received information in the past about the upcoming discontinuation. Now they are informed in a pop-up that the new SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub is available. The pop-up for workspace administrators contains a link with additional information.
- In the process documentation, file names used by custom templates are shown correctly again.
- Links to download DMN XML exports work again as expected.
- Process documentation is created correctly now when the content contains invisible characters.
- We fixed the following bugs for the SAP Solution Manager connector:
- When exporting processes to SAP Solution Manager 7.2, some special characters in folder or process names would be displayed as escaped (for example, '&' instead of just '&') in SAP Solution Manager.
- For scopes that don’t contain an entry from the "Business Processes" section, importing SAP Solution Manager 7.2 libraries into the dictionary using the SAP Solution Manager 7.2 connector did not work.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com, https://app-us.signavio.com, https://app-jp.signavio.com, and https://app-ca.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.