New / Improved Functions
- We’ve increased the limit of maximum models included for each Excel report, from 1000 to 5000. The Process Documentation report is still limited to 250 models.
- For the Solution Manager Connector, we have significantly improved the performance regarding communication with Solution Manager. Now even for branches with a lot of content connections work without issues.
- In linking dialogs, resizing the dialog window works again as expected.
- When users clicked on links that should have opened the explorer, they were redirected to SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub. We’ve fixed this.
- For diagrams that have at least one view defined, you can again import diagram translations.
- In the process documentation, tasks with names that only consist of numbers are sorted correctly again.
- We fixed some bugs in the SAP Solution Manager Connector:
- When copying processes to SAP Signavio Process Manager, some warnings were not displayed in the results table.
- In some cases, the names of pools in imported BPMN diagrams were not correct.
- When importing process steps, only the last linked transaction was included, so process steps with multiple linked transactions would only show one of them in the dictionary.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com, https://app-us.signavio.com, https://app-jp.signavio.com, and https://app-ca.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.