New / Improved Functions
- Saving a new model revision is now noticeably faster.
- Workspace administrators can now set how long personal information is kept after a user was removed from a workspace. For details, see the workspace administrator guide.
- For the SAP Solution Manager connector, we improved the behavior when importing empty processes and when importing processes outside of the scope selected in SAP Solution Manager.
- For automatically published dictionary items, the current publishing status wasn’t shown when publishing multiple dictionary items. We’ve fixed this.
- When the profile language was set to Korean, Chinese text was displayed in different sections. We fixed this for UI elements.
- When the profile language is Japanese, Excel report names are created correctly again.
- We corrected the German translation in the Process Metrics report, searchable fields, and PDF export from "Freigabestatus" to "Veröffentlichungsstatus".
- We fixed the following issues that occurred when exporting processes from SAP Signavio Process Manager to SAP Solution Manager:
- Exported processes and process steps would fail to load in SAP Solution Manager when certain special characters were used in the name or description attributes
- Export would fail when a process included a boolean attribute value.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.