- Users who can only access specific process documentation templates can now select the templates accessible to them, even without access to the complete template folder.
- When using templates with formatting for the Process Documentation, in lists of dictionary items the formatting is now also applied to the content and not only to the heading.
- If content in the Process Characteristics report is too large for a single Excel cell, this content is now cropped and marked as such to continue with report creation.
- When saving a model, links to deleted dictionary items are removed.
- Very large models are now displayed correctly in the BPMN simulation, commenting view, comparator and similar places.
- When you export a PDF from the editor, the diagram name of the selected language is now used.
- In the explorer, the button to open the advanced search works as expected again.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com, https://app-us.signavio.com, https://app-jp.signavio.com, and https://app-ca.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.