New / Improved Functions
- We added the following improvement for the SAP Solution Manager connector:
- You are now informed that an import or export is already running.
- Long-running imports and exports are more stable now.
- For customers using Azure as their IdP, we have added a new attribute in the SAML configuration to make setting up multi-value attributes easier. See the user guide for details.
- We fixed the following bugs for the Process Characteristics report:
- The report can be generated in a secondary language again.
- The report shows the element details as expected again.
- For Risk reports, now the requested language is applied.
- In the IT-System Reports, empty cells are now correctly identified as empty by Microsoft Excel.
- In the process model metrics report, for the column "Ratio of linked Subprocesses", deleted subprocesses are no longer counted.
- BPMN diagrams that were imported as XML files look as expected now.
- We fixed the following bugs for the SAP Solution Manager connector:
- When importing libraries from SAP Solution Manager, only a subset of executables was imported and imported process steps didn't reliably link to referenced executables.
- When exporting processes to SAP Solution Manager, directly linked executables (not linked via reusable process steps) would not be referenced reliably.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com, https://app-us.signavio.com, https://app-jp.signavio.com, and https://app-ca.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.