New / Improved Functions
- We’ve improved the request time when generating the ‘Process Characteristics’ report.
- We’ve made the xlsx format the default format for all Excel reports except the ‘User Group’ report, which improves the amount of rows available in Excel reports.
- We’ve disabled the default browser functionality to autocomplete the password field on the login page.
- When using the APQC Import Tool, the ‘Terms and Conditions’ link wouldn't work as expected when clicking it. We’ve fixed this.
- When adding an external link to a dictionary item which contains an ampersand, the external link wouldn’t work as expected. We’ve fixed this.
- When opening a ‘Process Model Metrics’ report in Excel which contains a large number of diagrams, changes to the report wouldn’t be saved due to a limitation in the compatibility mode in Excel. We’ve fixed this.
- When updating DMN decision tables in DMN XML files and then exporting the files from the explorer, the DMN XML files couldn't be executed because of invalid reference errors. We’ve fixed this.
- When creating a date custom attribute with a date format of d.m.y, the attribute would display in UTC format and be one day before the selected date. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.