Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.8.0 (SaaS)
November 2nd 2020
With the 14.8.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we introduced the following new functions and bug fixes:
- We’ve fixed the export of BPMN diagrams to XML:
- The export no longer excludes condition expressions for sequence flows. Now, condition expressions are only excluded from the export for default flows.
- If the attributes “Expression language” and “Evaluates to type” are empty, they are no longer exported.
- For default flows, the editor now hides the attributes “Condition expression”, “Expression language”, and “Evaluates to type”.
- When exporting DMN diagrams in which the top level multi instance decision has multiple output columns, incorrect Drools code was generated. We’ve fixed this.